08 November 2019
Are you a driven, enthusiastic and motivated Service Advisor? Can you deliver a 5 star customer service? Would you like the opportunity to work for a premier brand and the South West’s largest automotive dealership group? Due to operational need within our Service Department, at Westerly BMW/MINI in Bridgwater, we are now looking for an additional experienced team member to provide our discerning customers with exceptional and outstanding service.
What can we offer you?
In return for your hard work and commitment, the Service Advisor will be offered a competitive salary package and a great range of benefits including:
- Achievable bonus schemes
- Workplace pension (salary exchange option)
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata for part-time)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Refer a friend rewards
- Life insurance
- Discounted sales, MOT, products, parts & servicing
- 44 hours per week with a 1 in 5 Saturday morning rota
What will the Service Advisor be responsible for?
- Meeting and greeting customers in a friendly and courteous manner throughout the day
- Booking vehicles into the technical workshop
- Liaising with the technical workshop to keep track of the vehicles' progress and ensuring the vehicle is ready at the promised time
- Providing exceptional customer service, including establishing customers onward travel arrangements, updating customers whilst their vehicle is in our workshop, handing over vehicles after service work and maintaining ongoing relationships with your customers, colleagues, peers and Manufacturer representatives
- Maintaining thorough product expertise and updating your knowledge through Manufacturer led training
- Explaining invoices and taking payments via pdq machines
- Adopting a professional approach regarding the sale of repairs required
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work
Could this be the ideal role for me?
The successful Service Advisor will need to be smartly presented, conscientious and possess excellent communication and attention to detail skills. Experience in the role would be preferred along with a working knowledge of Kerridge and other DMS. We are looking for an individual who is highly organised and efficient whilst having the ability to build a rapport with our valued customers and develop solid working relationships with the wider team. We insist on integrity and honest dealing.
Helston Garages Group are one of the 25 largest dealer groups in Britain and the largest in the South West, with 38 franchise dealerships providing customers throughout Cornwall, Devon, Somerset and Dorset with high-quality new and used cars and vans generating a turnover in excess of £600 million and representing a range of franchises including Westerly BMW & MINI, Kastner Volvo, Helston VW, Truscotts Peugeot, Carrs Skoda along with Jaguar Land Rover, Audi, Porsche, Maserati, Ferrari, TPS and Body/Smart Repair and a Select Used Vehicle Centre.